Final blog post for this semester!

Hey guys!

For this final week, I will be talking about a game series that I have been playing ever since I was in middle school... Call of Duty! I especially love the Black Ops franchise. This game has a lot of different main story lines because there are different companies that help develop it, and that is why there are different stories that branch out. Call of Duty, more specifically, Black Ops II is a staple in the entire franchise for how multiplayer shooters should be! Rewarding and addictive, this game has given me many fond memories with my friends on the nights we would stay up playing, and how competitive we were between each other, and who is the best (which was obviously me). The main story line in this game continues from Black Ops I where you play as Alex Mason in an attempt to foil Cuba's missile plans during the Cold War. Black Ops II picks up where it left off by playing as Alex's son, David and a new threat in a warlord Raul Menendez. Even with the game's great storyline, the best part of the game was its multiplayer. The maps were fluid, and big enough to were you had lots of places to explore, hide, strategize, etc. The weapons were none like earlier in the series because Black Ops II had that "futuristic" style to it, and felt very rewarding to unlock. The leveling system made you feel like you were progressing as once you hit a certain level, you prestige, and start back at level 1, but at a higher prestige, and more unlocks. I wish I could go back to 2012-2013 and just play all of it over again, and just have a great time with my friends! Definitely one I will remember forever!

Image result for cod bo2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Remake)