Minecraft

Image result for minecraft


Hello everyone and thanks for reading my blog!

This week I'm going to be talking about one of my favorite games, Minecraft! If you don't know what Minecraft is, it is a survival game where you are put into this world with nothing, and you're free to do whatever you want! You can gather resources to build houses, go exploring in caves, fight monsters, etc.

I have been playing Minecraft ever since it came out. The game gives you so much freedom it is hard to get bored! Honestly, some nights I'll play with my friends and just lose track of time and end up playing way later than I am supposed to. If for some reason you do get bored in just crafting and building your shelter, you can go and find an online server to play with people and friends! Lots of servers have mini games you can play, like Block Hunt, where there are hiders who can disguise themselves as objects, and seekers who set out to find them, Skywars, where you are pit against other players to become the last one standing in islands in the sky!

I can wholeheartedly recommend Minecraft to anyone! Young, old, avid gamer, not a gamer, etc.!

Comments

  1. Minecraft is one of my all time Favorites. I feel like this game creates an environment for creativity and imagination. This provides people to think outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Remake)

Runescape