Welcome to my first blog post!

Hello everybody!

My name is Joselito, but you can call me Jose for short! Thanks for reading my blog on video games! I wanted to make this blog to talk about video games that I have found interesting recently, but first, a little but of background on me. I have been very passionate about video games ever since I was a little kid. I started when I was five years old and my oldest and most fond memory of playing on the original xbox and playing Spyro who was this small purple dragon that you had to play as. I grew up on xbox and playing PC games. This week I really wanted to talk about this game I had just finished on my Nintendo Switch, Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild! 

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, or LoZ BotW for short, is an open-world rpg with such an amazing story, it had me in my feels a couple of times and I consider myself to be a pretty concrete person, in terms of my feelings. The whole point of the game is to save Hyrule from this sort of monster known as Calamity Ganon. You play as Link, who has just recently awoken from a 100 year slumber in the Shrine of Resurrection and are completely free to explore as you finish the main storyline! 

To be completely honest, at first I was not into the game. Graphically, it was stunning, as soon as you leave the shrine you get this amazing, scenic view of Hyrule while some epic music hits you and leaves you in awe. But the first few minutes, for me, were pretty boring because I had no idea what to do! As I slowly progressed through the land, going through the shrines, saving the villages, meeting the people, I slowly became more and more engrossed in what was going on. I finally sunk my teeth in and it was absolutely worth every penny my girlfriend spent on it for me... haha. If you're really into video games and currently own a switch but you haven't played LoZ BotW, then I say it is a must have for the system! If you currently do not play video games and want to start somewhere, I would say start here. Personally, I play both single player and multiplayer games, but in single player games you don't need to worry about having people to play with, or just the same repetitive game over and over. There is always something new around the corner! If you don't like video games, but decided to read this entire post then I say thank you for taking your time out of your day to do so. Thank you!



Comments

  1. Aloha Jose,
    I used to play video games when I was younger. My fathers first video game counsel was the "Pong." My first counsel was the Odyssey. My best friend had an Atari. I can't even begin to describe the gameplay. Strangely enough, the old platforms seem to offer the same level of excitement during gameplay as the new platforms of today. The sound and graphics are not comparable; however, the intensity is. When comparing the Atari to the Odyssey, I am biased to the Atari games, but choose the Oddyesy controller. Have you ever played either of these two systems?
    Respectfully,
    Tyler W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I have not. I wasn't born until two decades after so I am more familiar with the consoles and video games from the 90's to current day! It definitely will be on my bucket list now, though.

      Delete
  2. Nice!! I have a Nintendo Switch as well, but I still haven't played LoZ: BotW yet. I've been playing Super Smash since it was released. I grew up exclusively owning Nintendo consoles. I remember playing on the NES when I was really young. I enjoyed your review on the LoZ: BotW and now I might purchase it lol.

    Raybrent I.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Remake)

Runescape

Minecraft